Friday, May 15, 2015

The Returns of..Blea-chan!

Hey guys o3o! Omg it's Bleaty here.Longg time no see.I will not miss another posting day,and my mom gave in earlier this week,so I'm aloud on the computer.(BTW:Before I was on my sister's tablet)

So anyways,on woozworld,prom started :D.I am trying to be Prom Queen,but there's more better people out there with like 10 votes*wink*But if you don't got anyone to nominate I'm available ;)So yea.Enjoy that! Jay also has a little contest for us.I will probably not win because I only listen to Nightcore but anyways:

You have to guess all these song writer questions and if you get all 4 right you get a cool prize xD

The questions asked are:

*Which artist will win the 'top artist award' at Billboard awards?

*Which artist will win the 'top new artist award' at Billboard awards?

*Which album will win the 'top billboard 200 album' award at the Billboard awards?

*Which song will win the 'top hot 100 song' award at the Billboard awards?

Good luck o3o!Remember if you're entering as Prom Queen/King,don't spam videos on wallz,saying you did good deeds,or for people to vote you.If you simply go around being who you really are,that's what mostly counts :3

Bleaty signing out!

-Bleaty