Monday, May 11, 2015

Nominate your 2k15 prom King and Queen! + Unit Design Contest! :3






Hey everyone, Katiekat00 here and today I will be going over a special subject. Woozworld just added some podz to the Prom Planning HQ unit! You can now vote any boy or girl Woozen to be prom king or queen. Remember, it can be anyone! Here are the rules:

* You need to write out your nominee's username completely and accurately. This is so Woozworld can see who has the most votes and so they can find the Woozen.

* You can only vote ONE Woozen.

* You may not nominate yourself. This is not fair to others and you will be removed from the competition. 


In my opinion, I think a lot of people will vote for more (well known) Woozens. I mean, that's great and all! I just think other nice people could be given a chance. Not just for popularity. For spreading more kindness throughout Woozworld, y'know! :3

Now I will be talking about the wonderful spectacular Unit Design contest! 

To enter, you need to create a Unitz inspired by one of these songs Jaywooz picked out for the playlist:
"Neon Lights" By Demi Lovato
"Stay with Me" By Sam Smith
"Dear Future Husband" By Meghan Trainor 
"Sugar" By Maroon5
and...
"Uptown Funk" by Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars
---------------
What great choices! Props to you, Jay. Now that you have your choice, now it is time to start decorating. Wheee! This is my favorite part :3. I recommend looking in the market place, or Shopz to get some great furniture that fits your theme.  After you do that, and your unit looks A-MAAAZING, go to the IDesignz Unit and click the contest pod. Give a brief description of your unit, send it in, and hope for the best!

I think I got most things covered for today, Woozens. I wish everyone luck for prom king and queen, and also unit designing! 

Thanks for reading :3

Katiekat00