Tuesday, May 12, 2015

-My trial is over-THE NEW QUEEN AND KING Suggestions-

Aye <) MY EXAM IS FINALY DONE YAAAAAAAAAAAY
So my trial XD,and yea!
No really,now my trial is finally done and i am stressed because i don't know if i will be choose as a blogger or not (official one).
Anyways,THE KING AND QUEEN PROM stuff is on nooow. You can vote at the polls that are in the Prom planning hq. Ok i don't want to stole katy's post (she posted about prom) CHECK HER POST OUT! I MEAN NOW! CHECK IT!
  What i am about to do iz Nominate :)
Like guys,what qualities you think the king/queen would require?
NAH! YOU CAN BE THE GLITTERING UNICORNS THAT CAN WIN DUH! YOU CAN BE THE ONE !!!!!!! MAKE ME PROOUD!!!! :') SEW IF YOU ARE DARE
(c'mon i won't eat you) You can message le woozen myleyvip and tell me your prom nominees and why you choose 'em!
Meanwhile,this is who i choose for beeing the prom king and queen!
 WE'll start with le queen (lady's first oh)
Lunalightstar: She's one of the most fab girls hereeeeeeee (notice that i am also here DX) She is one one of the funniest youtubers evaaaa! Like she deserves it,for makin' those skits that were awsome. I waould like her to be le queen (plus that black and white rock pshhhh...)
NEEEEEEEEEXT

Purplerulz875 OMG is one of my idols like she's le creator of le series "THE PoPuLaRs" the series iz genius! So many reasons to choose purple! She's inspiration! (steals color code). She desreves it for hard working at the series and beeing such a nice person with everyone!

THE NEXT PERSON IS THE MOST AWSOME<KEWLL<KAWAII<SWAGGER<INSPIRATIONAL<PINK<BLONDIE GIRRRRRRRL!
<<==== SEE THIS? LISTEN TO MY  3 WORDS:
I DON'T CARE!!!!!!
I can't not nominate you uh! YOUR ....idk .-. ughhhhh!!! WHY can't i describe you guuuuuuurrrrrrl!!!! A W S O M E
OKAY!!!!! SO DEMITRA11 
Reasons why to vote her: You are kiddin' wright?! HER youttube videos were a masterpiece. She is really on of the best existing persons in woozworld. Not an PLEASE-VOTE-ME-I-AM-FAMOUS person!
No,she always said things as the way they are! Never hide behind the finger! And i think woozworld need this kind of peoples!
 KIIIIIING:
WELL.....i don't know XD SO yea! I mean, i do not know so many boys that were like woooooooooooooowww-fab and deserve to win prom king (don't get me wrong) but there are some that i think deserve!
KAVIN-wzw i think he would be a great choice! ;)
SO if you have anymore nominees message me! :) i want to know what you guys choose for prom!

SEE-YA probabbly tuesday ( not sure XD)