Friday, April 17, 2015

WoozPaper IS BACK & Jungle Items In Shopz

HEY GUYS!!!! I missed sunday and I haven't been on woozworld that much for the past week.... so sorry for that D: Also, before I forget I am CHANGING THE PHOTO CONTEST DEADLINE TO MAY FIRST, so you still have time! I think I have 15 people who entered so far.... All of your entries are AMAZING!! Okay, now let's talk about our topics today....
WOOZPAPER IS BACK!!!!!!
The woozpaper is basically talking about what has happened so far and other topics. The woozpaper also includes woozen's stories that you can submit at the WoozNewz HQ Unitz.
Jungle Items: There are now jungle things in the shop, so that you can build a jungle!! Have fun when making your jungle and maybe create a jungle themed maze XD

Okay, sorry guys for such post and Sunday I will have a new sign off photo 😃
Bye!!!!
*Cutiexpiexgirl*