Thursday, March 12, 2015

BowTea And WNS Back In Stores!

Hey, Loves! Sorry I Didn't Post Yesterday, I Had Problems With Blogger X(
Today's Post Is Gonna Be About...THE WNS AND BOWTEA OUTFITS BACK IN STORE!!!


WoozWorld Asked, And We Answered. What Outfits Do We Miss From Stores? Well, The Overall Answer Was...BowTea And WNS! I Wasn't On WoozWorld When WNS Came Out, And I Was Only JUST On When BowTea Came Out, So This Is A Huge Thing For Me!





Which One Out Of WNS And BowTea Is Your Fave? If You Like WNS, Rate This Post "Cool" If You Like BowTea, Rate This Post "Interesting" And I Will Post The Results In My Next Post :)


I Have One More Thing To Say, The Next Time I Post Will Be On My Birthday...March 17th (Saint Patrick's Day) Rate This Post "Funny" If You Think I Should Throw A Party xD


Ok, Sorry This Was Such A Short Post, But I Will Post Again Next Week! Byee <3


<3 Jewel <3