Monday, January 19, 2015

"NationZ Games" and "Wooznis & Beexta"? NationZ Is Returning!? :O

Evening, Woozens!

WoozWorld decided to bring something back, though, people started to complain. After looking into the issue, I now understand why they were upset. No, I am not "hating" or "complaining". I am merely expressing my own opinion. Get ready to dig a little deeper.

So, starting off with their not-so-subtle reference to the thrillingly action-packed trilogy known as "The Hunger Games", a series of books, followed by movie counterparts. "Wooznis" is obviously "Katniss", but with "Wooz" replacing "Kat", and a letter taken off the end. "Beexta" was just unsubtle in every way possible. You can see where I am going with this.

"NationZ Games" sounds like a Hunger Games rip-off, eh? That's where you're wrong!

"Wooznis" and "Beexta" were ancient gods, who had our two WoozWorld currencies "Wooz" and "Beex" named after them. There are four nations, and every nation has a leader. Guess who the leaders are? It just happens to be that our beloved WoozBand are the leaders.

All in all, I really enjoy the fact that they tried to reference what's new these days, but they could have tried harder to make it more subtle. This sounds REALLY fun, and I hope we can all be at peace, and have some fun with this! ^.^

Again, I'm not complaining! I love the idea of this! :D

That's all for now! Stay safe, and have fun!

xoxo~<3~:)~CaseyEpicSmiley~(:~<3~xoxo

















(P.S. Have questions or concerns? I may be able to answer you. Contact me through WoozWorld by message!)