Friday, December 12, 2014

♥Spreading More Woozmas Cheer!♥

Hey Beautiful Bursties! 

It's Abi here, spreading the news about MORE Christmas cheer! :3
JennyWooz announced THIS a day ago:
It's finally here: In order to spread Woozmas cheer, you can send gifts from Shopz to friends this year! When you use Wooz to buy garments or furniture, you can send them as gifts with a lil message that fits. Find your friend in the list provided and they will be super delighted! Give more this Woozmas than ever before!

Awesome or what?!

Yup, that's right! We can send gifts this year! So a lot of people have been confuzzled about this, but thanks to a useful source, AKA Ems37 (our new and awesome WoozGuide), I have figured out HOW to send gifts! :3

Follow these simple steps:

  1. Open up Shopz.
  2. Select the item you want to purchase.
  3. Buy it with Wooz.
  4. When the confirmation box comes up, check the box which says 'gift this item to a friend'.
  5. The rest is self-explanatory according to what it says.
A VIP can send a non-VIP a gift and they WILL receive it. Also, if you want to give garments to someone, but the item isn't their level, they can still wear it as long as you're that level or above!♥

Reminder/Note: I hope you've been enjoying my posts so far, me as one of your trial bloggers. This is my 4th post out of the 5 (the 5th post will be posted tomorrow because Friday and Saturday are my posting days). Eventually I will find out weather I've passed or not!♥ 

-Abi786 xx