Monday, December 29, 2014

CaseyEpicSmiley, The Trial Blogger!

Good Evening, Woozens!

I'm CaseyEpicSmiley. I am new to the blog, which is pretty obvious. I am a trial blogger here on the WoozWorld Burst. (I do not have a sign-off photo yet, but I'm working on it!) Anyway, I thought I should introduce myself, and tell you all a bit about myself.

First off, my favorite colors are Hot Pink and Black. My favorite food is Pizza, and my favorite animal is a Cat. I've been playing WoozWorld for over 2 years, and I have experienced both the ups and downs. At first, I may come off a bit too strong, but once you get to know me, I'm a bit crazy, but I'm super cool. I enjoy being with my friends, and helping people in need. I am a bit emotional, but I make up for that by trying to stay positive! I enjoy listening to music, and my favorite bands/artists are Pierce The Veil, Black Veil Brides, Sleeping With Sirens, Falling In Reverse, Evanescence, Skrillex, Deadmau5, and Metric.

Well, that's all for now. C'ya!
~CaseyEpicSmiley. <3 <3
(Again, I apologize for not having a sign-off picture yet, so, enjoy this little stick figure thing.)

(^.^)
  /|\
  / \