Thursday, November 13, 2014

New Outfit Rates

Hey Burstie Baes! I'm back and I'm going to do a fashion review!! I can't wait! ;p (BTW IT'S LILY)




4/10
Hair: I love it!! It's just the hat is a bit too much..
Torso: It's a little too revealing..
Legs: I don't like them. They don't go with the outfit.
Feet: They show too much leg.. I don't like it when I wear short pants and short shoes.
Overall: :/

 7/10
Hair:I don't like it. It looks too anime
Torso: I LOOOVE it it's cute! ;D
Legs: The skirt is waaaaaaay too poofy.
Feet: I love them, they go well with the outfit.
Overall: Besides the hair and the skirt, I like it :/


1/10

Hair: No.
Torso: I like the stripes on the torso.. It looks boyish! ;D
Legs: No. I don't like the white things on them, he looks like a mummy '-'
Feet: They look like girls shoes..
Overall: If I could have amnesia I'd want it now so I could forget this outfit.
2/10
Hair: Ew..
Torso: ?! Are you kidding me?
Legs: Iffy /:
Feet: Erm
Overall: I HATE IT







OVERALL RATING: 5/10 ARE YOU KIDDING ME WOOZWORLD?!?!??!?! I THOUGHT YOU COULD DO BETTER!

Okay, so now I gtg!
Weekly Shoutoutz: CLICK HERE


KK, LOVE YA BURSTIE BAES
UNTIL NEXT TIME,
STAY PRISSY KITTIES,
~LILY