Thursday, November 20, 2014

Fun, Quoteful Woozens on WoozWorld

Hello Bursties!

Okay so today our post will be about........

JUST KIDDING I'M NOT THAT CALM.

I GOT IN.

I'M SO HAPPY.

YOU HAVE DO IDEA.

CUE THE TEARS.

AND WHALE NOISES.

LIKE YOU HAVE NO IDEA!

I'M JUMPING!

but my post today is not about that so, let's calmly move on..

Have you ever felt so bored in WoozWorld, you literally feel like you could just sleep, but you really don't want to get offline? Yeah, been there, done that.. Well, I'm here to save you from going through that again!

WoozWorld is actually filled with talented, creative Woozens. You just need to notice them. Like me, for example. Aren't I fabulous? Look I came up with a quote! 'Go wisely and slowly. Those who rush stumble and fall'... Oh, yeah that's Shakespeare. Never mind then!

There are a lot of funny, quoteful woozens that post fun stuff on WoozIn. Seriously.




These people are seriously just 3 out of the thousands. They post cool stuff, and I've stalked their wallz more than once for more than an hour and I'm (somewhat) proud to say it!

What do you think of my post? I tried to do something new, ok!

Until later, loves.<3
Red