Friday, November 21, 2014

FASHION FROM FASHION ACADAMEY!

Hey bursties! First of all, I just want to say thanks for all that congratulated me and also I want to give a big shout out to JakeStar- because of his outfit that he created was a STAR outfit. Anyways, today I will be talking about some of the fashion that I personally liked from the people that were at fashion acadamey.

PRESENTING THE FIRST OUTFIT: (drum roll)
This outfit just screams FIERCE for me... The shorts paired with this outfit and having it to be black gives it an edgy and rock look. I just love it :O Crystlefire, great job and you have an amazing style!!!

INTRODUCING THE SECOND OUTFIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (crowd roars XD jk)

I have been seeing outfits that are somewhat similar to this with a crop top and some shorts which I think is a great idea. I love this outfit because it is just so casual, yet it looks amazing :D Doesn't it? (This is the moment when you say yes when you are reading this... XD) Clap your hands for auneye!

NEXT ONE...................................................................(so many dots....)....................................
Why do I like this outfit? BECAUSE OF THE COLOR CODE!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is like a pink color code, but the shade is just so pretty especially with the hair color that is like a brownish color I think... XD I also like how she paired those shorts with the top! Love it, gabriellatg!

And... finally the last one (but definitely not least - all of them are amazing)

Again with the color code because it is a unique color that I don't see many wearing, yet it is a beautiful color. I love how Hershey paired this skirt with the top to give it a dressy look!!! The heels just are amazing and I love (I MEAN LOVE) those heels!! GREAT JOB TO HERSHEYKISSYUM!!!!!!!!

Amazing outfits to all four of these woozens!! Also, if there is anything you guys want me to talk about in my posts just message me on woozworld @cutiexpiexgirl. I have to go now, but see you guys on SUNDAY!!!! :D
                                                                                               *Cutiexpiexgirl*