Friday, November 21, 2014

Fashion Academy+ Max's Birthday+ CutiexPiexGirl -- - WNTM DESIGN WINNER!

Happy Fashion Friday everyone! And I made an executive decision that on fridays, I give you the latest news about what's going on based on fashion. 

First, Mya's Fashion  Academy has been really popular for the past weeks. And I think everyone is having lots of fun. 

And guys, if you ask on Mya's wallz if she can pull you, she can't... xD.
  Anyways, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAXXY! ;D Or, I should say Wax Mooz. XD.

I feel truly so bad for him, since he's going through all that breakup drama. But I hope he feels better.

Last but not least, CONGRATS CUTIEXPIEXGIRL! - OUR FELLOW BLOGGER-

I think she has kicked butt in this competiton. She really did. ;)  And those new outfits, FAB!

Bye guys. ;D



- Gobble Gobble Gobble - THANKSGIVING THURSDAY-


-NicoleLoves-