Thursday, October 16, 2014

Woozworld Scamming + ZOMBEARDTOSIS CURE OPINIONS!!

Hey woozens, it's Lily! Today I have some news, I'VE BEEN SCAMMED! Here's the worst part: ITS FROM WOOZWORLD STORE!

 So, I'm sorry for the late post, but my electric was kinda out all day, it's been stormy here and yeah :/ I'm sorry. My electric came back on at 2 and school was canceled so I had to go to the store and go to my mamaws to help her (SHES SUCH A CUTE OLD LADY!) Then, I had to go to school and work at the library :/ Then I was wore out because I had gymnastics (IN THE DARK) then, I bought woozwrld and went to bed <3
 But anyways, I bought the Eva hair (exclusive hair) and Zombeardtosis cure on oink.. It didn't come through. I got it around 3 or 4 pm, now it's 7pm and I still haven't got it. I messaged WW "Help Center" just then.  I'm kinda bummed, but yeah :/
 So, on to zombeardtosis. I have opinions.. I don't like how you have to buy it with real money, even though I DID get scammed from woozworld, I still don't like it. I was too desperate to just not buy it and let it pass up. I WANT TO BE CURED! No one likes zombeardtosis. So, everyone is desperate enough to buy the cure =-= Like me. (Nice way to make money woozworld XD)

 Before I go, I want to ask if anyone knows if it's just a glitch about the whole scamming thing, if so then please message and tell me (Lily-Kitty). I would really appreciate that. Thanks ☺!

Until next time,
STAY PRISSY KITTIES ;D
-Lily