Thursday, October 2, 2014

WOOZWORLD IS GETTING UPDATED

Hey Bursties! This is Jennyglam ;) and I have noticed woozworld has been OUT OF SERVICE! I'm soo sad! I was in the middle of making a movie...I'll talk more about that 2morrow on my actual posting date. The reason why i haven't been posting because it's been really busy trying to juggle everything out. Homework, School, Beta club, and etc. Anyways i see all of you bursties out there trying to become A BLOGGER well here is a tip: Use your unique inner SPARKLE So yea. I posted this because of the update. Because it's a emergency to inform you guys about. I also found out this really cool editing tool so i can make sign out pictures! It's not photoshop BTW and it comes with windows 7 which i am using. Anyways as i was saying. DON'T FREAK OUT ABOUT THIS.. It's just a update and if you didn't notice here was some CLUES: Yesterday there was no eventz. Today there was no eventz. All Woozworld CEO is trying to get rid of the hacked items i think so the next time you get back into your account and look in your inventory your going to want to search really good to see if you have all your stuff. So yea see you 2morrow. (Hopefully this update will be over in about 5 minutes) Bye ;)