Thursday, October 2, 2014

Updating. . .

Hullo Bursties. ;o
So um, today, Woozworld kept glitching… //Cries.
And now, Woozworld is updating… Again. I felt sad because I JUST MET A NEW FRIEND TODAY ON WOOZWORLD. But anyways, I'm happy. My friend from Arkansas is coming to my house, yippeeeeee. So yeah. Sorry for the short post, I just wanted to tell you guys. I have no idea how long this update will be, but lets hope it won't be updating for a long time. Goodbye.


THE SERVICE WILL BE BACK
soon...

We are busy upgrading the service with more features. We will return soon.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.

LE SERVICE SERA DE RETOUR
dans un instant...

Nous travaillons actuellement sur le site pour vous offrir encore plus de fonctionnalités. Le service sera à nouveau accessible dans peu de temps.
Merci de votre patience et de votre compréhension.

VOLTAREMOS EM
ALGUNS INSTANTES...

Estamos trabalhado no site neste momento para oferecer um serviço ainda melhor. O jogo estará disponível novamente em breve.