Monday, October 20, 2014

Top Fashion Trend Most Seen On Woozworld +Tips On WHAT TO WEAR!

Hey guys! So sorry that I posted late, i'm pretty busy for a 4th grader. Anyways, that probably wont happen again.

For today's topic, i'll be showing you 
the latest fashion trends in woozworld.

Let's get started! :)



Model: pennyteenager

Hair SunChic Hair 
So nice and curly, would've added a BIT detail, LOVEEEE the headband. Overall 10/10

Shirt: SunChic Top
The bow is absolutely stunning. 
I'm literally speachless. Like BEAUTIFUL!
Overall: 1,0000/10

xD. 

Skirt: Floral Goddess Maxi Skirt


I love how it is two toned, but I hate that there is nothing else to it. They could of added like a belt. 
Overall 6/10

Lastly for this outfit, 

Shoes: Flowered anklet

The flowers look very pretty, nothing really wrong with it. Kinda boring though. Overall 3/10


Anyways, people ask me questions on like how are you so pretty. I think everyone is perfect. So I'll be giving YOU tips on What To Wear! 
Wear something that makes you feel comfortable, don't wear it just because people tell you to. Wear what you feel right in.

If you don't like what someone is wearing, so what! They like it. That's all that matters. We want to put a smile on everyone's face. Don't be a hater. Actually be a motivater. 


If you're struggling to put on your pants, don't put them on at all. I hope this helped you guys! :)

CYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!