Monday, October 20, 2014

Busy Bee


Hey everyone!
I just wanted to tell all of you wonderful bursties, that.... (drum roll please!)
I passed trials! Woohoo! Anyway, Have any of you noticed that there is a new cover? I certainly have! I enjoy not having many other distracting adds as well! Royals or Rebels? Woozworld gives that choice to all the Woozens that play! I chose Rebel, because I rebel against many things! Or are you a royal? (We'll never be royaaaals)

Also, I will be doing a contest soon! I hope you guys all participate because I would love to contribute my time to this blog! Who knows what the contest will be? A picture contest? I guess the surprise will be awesome, eh?

What's going on in my life? Well, I've been busy busy busy! I work everyday, post on two blogs (One is for school), I volunteer at many places, I have school, AND I started sharing stories on an app called Wattpad!

Anyway, See you guys this Friday! (And sorry for the choppy post. I have loads of homework to do and I'm trying to fix my computer right now! Thanks for understanding!) Stay Lovely xoxo,
Gypsy