Friday, October 31, 2014

STILL A TRIAL BLOGGER + HALLOWEEN COSTUMES

Hey guys, it seems that there was a bit of a misunderstanding. I have gotten told that I haven't 
calculated up to 5 posts. I'm not going to argue about this. So i'll just forget this never happened. 


Anyways, HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!


Sadly, I don't celebrate halloween.


But anyways, I went Party City.com

and found these BEAUTIFUL costumes.

I picked 2 of my favorite costumes and here it is!


FIRST:  MAD MINIONS! OMG. This outfit is so adorable. I feel like i'm five  again. 

My favorite part of it is

the suspenders. Like bruh, those are some bomb suspenders. I bet if anyone wears this tonight, everyone would want to talk about you, be you, and you'll just be the talk of the night.

Next we have: 

Rainbow Ravers!!

Wow. Okay.

This costume is...


obviously bright.
Umm, I think it shows it bit too much. And,

where I am, it's pretty cold!

I don't think anyone would want to
 be wearing a bikini on a 49 degree afternoon.

Lastly, my favorite part of this whole
outfit are the electric party fringe 
leg warmers. Those are bomb.



Even Rickey Thompson w*ould wear that cause he's

so bomb.


So that's it for today guys! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!


Stay safe! - Nic 


* NEW SIGN OF
PHOTO SOON*