Thursday, October 30, 2014

Royals Win

Hey Bursties, it's Lil! BIGOOSH! I AM SO PEEVED RIGHT NOW!!! Lawl XDD <3
     So, Royals win. '-' As you probably can tell, I was a Rebel..... :I Don't judge me =-= Since the eventz is ONLY for Royals, I shall now be able to attend.... (I wouldn't attend anyways, Friday (tomorrow) I'm going to the movies to see Annabelle & Ouiji XD)  

     I have nothing really to blog about except the Quiz I gave out. It was really awesome! A lot of people/woozens (Shall I refer to you has "people" or "woozens"? Shall yuh let me know??) But yeah! And, a lot of People/Woozens made it 100%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Im so proud of you!!!
(Lily-Kitty Test <3 Is not me) 

 Soooooooooo I am going to have a new quiz/contest every week!! 



So.... STAY TUNED IN FOR TUESDAY! <3 

STAY PRISSY Bursties,
Lil