Tuesday, October 14, 2014

RUMOR! We cannot..

-I just heard from a woozen this is not true. Some people say it is, some people say its not. Please tell me in the chat box if it is true or not. I will delete this post if it is true. Thank you!
Katiekat00

*EVERYONE.... PANIC PANIC PANICCCCCC THE WOOZIN HQ AHHHHHHH*
And that, my friends, is the panic of me right now.
I just saw this post.                                        
                                                             

Cough Cough.... cough. My reaction.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EQ6eHeBrhM

WHY WHY WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT DID WE EVER DO TO YOU?!??!? HUH?!??!? I SWEAR! WHAT IF I SEE A BOY JACKET IN THE STORE I LIKE? HMM? THIS IS NOT NICE WOOZWORLD! WHAT WILL MANY WOOZENS DO NOW FOR DIFFERENT GENDER THEME IN FASHION SHOWS. HUH?!?!? WOW. WHAT A BIG MOVE. YOU KNOW WHAT? I WANT TO START A BOYCOTT IN WOOZEN QUESTS. HAH! I WANT TO START A RIOT. I WANT TO START A FIGHT.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeE1tSxDVqI

GUESS WHAT? I WANT THIS TO STOP. I AM GONNA -MAYBE- WEAR BOY CLOTHES IN WOOZWORLD. LETS SEE HOW YOU LIKE THAT. HAH! YEAH! WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO GET BOY CLOTHES IF WE WANT TO. THIS STINKS. YOUR IDEA STINKS. LET US GIRLS BE ABLE TO BUY BOY CLOTHES. LET THEM BOYS BE ABLE TO BUY GIRL CLOTHES! i AM ANGRY! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
WHAT DO YOU THINK.
TELL ME IN THE CHAT BOX.
BECAUSE i AM ANGRYYYYYY.
YES I AM.
YOU MESSED UP BIG TIME, WOOZWORLD. 
with LOVE,
Katiekat00