Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Are They Serious?!?

   Hi Guys! I Was So Confused To See THIS Post In Hot TopicZ:

MyaWooz
This Friday (Oct 17), you will get a taste of pop culture life with our very first #PopWooz . We've been looking at our favorite celebrity wedding photos and just got inspired! You may just be saying "I do"!

   Once Again It Looks Like WoozWorld Will Be Re-Selling Old Items From SHOPZ. Items That Woozens Didn't Even Like That Much. My Only Explanation For This Besides 'Lack Of Creativity' Is I Think The Designer Or Clothes Maker For WoozWorld Quit. I Mean C'mon, Two Weeks In A Row They're Trying To Sell Old Designs? 

   They Literally Must Have Fired Whichever Person Creates The Virtual Clothing. Or He Quit. Now They're Making Less Money Then They Were With ACTUAL New Outfits. My Guess Is That Soon WoozWorld Will Just Flat-Out Run Out Of Money And Not Be Able To Pay Employees And WoozWorld Will Shut Down. I Wish That Wouldn't Happen But There's Nothing We Can Do To Stop It. Woozens Send In E-Mails With Designs, Ideas, And More But Wzw Never Listens.

   We Can Only Hope. ;(