Monday, October 13, 2014

New Trial Blogger!

Hello guys! :) I'm -NicoleLoves- And i'm a new trial blogger here. I seem to be having fun already so lets get started!
First, i'm going to be telling you the things I like to do.
I love fashion. ( Mostly what i'll post about )
I'm a loud person, I TALK SO MUCH.
I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee The Woozworld Show ( The Populars ) 
sooo interesting.
My favorite food is kalzone :D
My best friends are all of you guys.
And Lastly on what I like, is that I 
hate cream spinach. ( Yuck)

Now, i'm going to show a beautiful outfit  from woozworld!  

Pretty right? Well I'm going to score this outfit myself.

Hair: So pretty, I love the curls to it, but I wish the designers could add like a headband. Overall 9/10.

Dress: I really don't like it so much. Like the flow at the bottom looks wierd. And they could of added more detail.
Overall 6/10



That's all for today guys! :) Cya! 

Blogging Days: Mondays And Fridays