Sunday, October 26, 2014

MEET CUTIEXPIEXGIRL


INTRODUCING THE ONE AND ONLY…… CUTIEXPIEXGIRL!!!! Thank you! Thank you! XD Okay, so I am Cutiexpiexgirl on Woozworld and I am new trial blogger! Here are things you should know about me:

1) Purple is my beloved ……… COLOR CODE! XD

2) I am weird O_O sometimes…..

3) Fashion really gives me a voice because I get to choose what to wear and it can express who I am and even how I am feeling that day. For example: If I am feeling happy, I will wear a fancy dress or something unique!

4) This is my first time blogging!!! :O (Isn’t that weird? I mean I post amazing for a first timer! LOL jk)

5) I will be posting various topics going from fashion to Woozworld events to Woozworld shows!

Okay so these are five things about me! :D Also if you want to see me post about something just message me on Woozworld. Remember I am Cutiexpiexgirl and I am signing off!