Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Halloween Units

Hello everyone. Spooky day coming. I'm ready for this. These past couple days I have been going and looking at units. I have seen some cool Halloween Units. I want to talk about some. Soo..here we go. :D
                                                             
Blossom999a Unit: The unit looked so great. All the colors went great with the unit.
I was going through your units and seen that you do really good Unit making. I love the unit so much.
Everything goes good together. Good Job and Good Luck! <3

OSXYosemite Unit: The Unit is full of Pumpkins! I love them. The little trees are amazing. Everything matches. Love it. Good Job and Good Luck! <3

These are 2 that I seen first and fell in love with. They looked beautiful and great. I know that there is way more beautiful ones. Halloween is in 3 days!!!
I'm really excited. Fun, Fun, Fun. VOTE MY POST?!
IN THE CHAT BAR PLEASE TELL ME WHAT UNIT YOU LIKE BETTER. ;) 
-XxxLoveForeverxx



Don't have Photo For Now! D: