Friday, October 17, 2014

Farewell Bursties xxx

Hey Bursties, sorry this post isn't very interesting. I have been taken ill recently, and haven't been able to go on Woozworld much.

This is my fifth post on this amazing blog, and if you don't already know, when you become a trial blogger for Burst, you get to post five times. After that, Pinky or Penny message you if they would like you to carry on.

I have been contemplating, and I have decided I'm not going to carry on with Burst. This is my own decision, and not Pinky's, nor Penny's. I have a lot of problems going on with my life, and It's hard to find the time to write for Burst.

It has been a really exciting experience, though. I totally recommend all of you to fill out the form to be a trial blogger! (: 

Thanks for having me c: 

Chloecute signing out for the last time!

Byee x3