Thursday, October 16, 2014

Ever After High

So, it looks like Ever After High is indeed visiting Woozworld.
I wonder if Woozworld will make nay outfits or clothes based on Ever After High, but with their level of creativity recently, I doubt the'll be able to think of anything good. 

I heard that girls and boys an no longer buy outfits of the opposite gender.
If this is true, I think it's a pointless update that will just lose Woozworld more players. 
First of all, some boy items can be for girls too. Some shirts and sweaters and pants (zombie legs,) are actually really nice with girl outfits! 
Also, some boys and girls sell items for the opposite gender in their shops. This is unfair for Woozens who want to make extra money, and will definitely lose Woozworld some players.
What's you're opinion? Just tell me in the chat box or below :)

Fun Fat of the Day:
Blue is the most popular color in the world.

Well, sorry for the short post, but I have to go. Bye!
-Jessamyn
Temporary Sign Off Pic
(yeah, I'm not very rich on Woozworld.)