Monday, September 15, 2014

smile cause its monday! :)

singer here!!! :D

yay!!! its monday!!! ok so ummm i recently looked over my last post and i found out i can't spell!!! idk about you guiys but i found tons of errors in my posts XD.
Yeah so moving on! i was gonna post about fashion friday, but some other bloggers beat me to it! D: oh well i'll live! i've noticed you ppl like me!!! :D i love you ppl to!!!!!!! i also know cause its monday no one is happy -.- Grrrrrrrrr.....that what i'm like in the mornings anyway...:) Now that the days over i command you to smile! why? because i said so. :) Now smile!!! :) :) :) :) yay! i know you smiled ;)Mondays ikr! school homework, and all that jazz! So uh yeah.. i know my posts are kind of boring, but i don't want to talk about drama because i don't want to offened anyone and because if you want drama just get on wooz world plenty goes on there, but hopefully your not a drama fan! i know i'm not! Last order of buissness!!! On my next post (Friday) I'm going to post about music!! Omg i bet a lot of you just freaked out right there? lol so if you want me to mention either a person or a band just put their name and song into the cha box, messege me, or post them on my wall and maybe just maybe they'll be mentioned!! ;) -wink- -wink-  So start posting!!! ;)