Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Hi, guys!

Hello! My name is Jessamyn, and I’m one of your new trial bloggers. I’m so happy I’m finally on Woozworld Burst. It is a honor to get to post here on the blog and get to know you all! I have always loved Woozworld Burst and I promise to not only be friendly and kind to all the staff, trial bloggers and blog readers, but also to constantly post interesting news for you all that you will want to read again and again.


Here are a few things about myself:

-I am an only child and am 11 years old.


-My hobbies are drawing playing violin, skiing, and writing stories.


-My favorite color is mint green.


-My favorite TV show is Full House.


-I absolutely LOVE The Hunger Games and Divergent.


-My parents are both originally from Taiwan and I go there once every two years.


-My favorite foods are kiwi and cookie dough (if that even counts as a food!)


And here’s my Fun Fact Of The Day:
Walt Disney was afraid of mice.

I will be posting more on Thursday :) Bye, guys! I’m also working on a sign-off picture which will likely be ready on Monday.

-Jessamyn