Thursday, September 11, 2014

Hello Beautiful Bursties! ❤

Hello Beautiful Bursties!!! ❤

                                                            Hello Beautiful Bursties 
My name is xXxSugarBunnyxXx. I Am Honored To Be Given The Chance To Keep Woozens Updated With WoozWorld Burst! The First Topic I Will Be Discussing With You Is BULLYING. Bullying Means A Lot To Me, I Am A Victim Too. It Doesn't Only Happen At School, It Also Happens On The Internet. Here Are My Little Tips To Stop And Prevent Bullying By One Act At A Time:
1.) If You Witness Someone Getting Bullied, Stand Up For Him/Her! If The Bully Doesn't Back Down Talk To A Parent Or A Teacher About The Situation.
2.) If YOU Are Bullied Stand Up To Them!!! Trust Me, It Works.
3.) Always Stay Out Of Drama, If You Happen To Be In The Middle. Tell The Other Person To Stop.

Now, Let Me Introduce Myself... I LOVE Ariana Grande! ☻ I Love Art And Music... I Want To Become An Author When I Am Older, I Have Already Wrote Some Books. Doctor Who Let Me Escape Reality. :') My Dream Is To Inspire, To Give Hope, To Save. 


Today Is A Very Important Date In American History. It Is September 11,2014. Back Then, 14 Years Ago It Was A Sunny Day. The Perfect Day To Be Exact. Then, Everything Changed. A Plane Hit One The Twin Towers. It Was Supposed To Be An "Accident" Then, Ten Minutes Later ANOTHER Plane Hit. That Proved To America It Was A Terrorist Attack. There Has Never Been An Attack On U.S. Soil Before, So This Was A BIG Deal! Another Attack Happened In Washington D.C. Toward The White House. Luckily, The Passengers On The Plane Overcame The Terrorists And The Plane Crashed In A Field In Pennsylvania. Every Passenger Died. They Died A Hero. Just Think, They Risked Their Lives To Save Many Many Many More Lives. The Twin Towers Collapsed. It Was A Horrible Day For America, I Wasn't Even Born Yet! Honor The Heroes And Warrior Who Risked Their Lives To Save America.
            ☮Peace Out!NEW SIGN-OUT PHOTO COMING                    SOON!