Tuesday, August 26, 2014

WNS Performance Outfit Review For Guys

Hello Little Mice! 
   So this morning when I logged I something different about +JayWooz so I rushed on world and went to see the new outfits! C: Here are the outfits

JayWooz

Hat: The the only flaws are how big it is and how it doesn't really 
match the coat. But I like it because its reminds me of Smokey The Bear and Pharrel Williams.5/10

Coat: I love it but I'm not a fan of the shirt how it peeks down from under and just the bottom in general. But I love it because it makes me think that this is what a sports jersey might look like if they played sports in Fall.8/10

Pants: I love them. I love just the folds in general. As for the shoes I can't see.10/10


MaxWooz

Hat: I LOVE the hair and how it only shows a bit with only sideburns. I also l love the shape and form of the hat how it looks like its loose but perfectly fitting. 9/10

Top: I love plaid over-tops (Don't get mad at me I don't know what they're called ;c) plus I love how he has headphones around his neck. 10/10

Pants: I'm not as big of a fan of the pants because Its really just the Jayrell pants with a stripe. C: 6/10






Thats it for today! XOXO~