Tuesday, August 26, 2014

❤WNS Outfit Reviews+Apologies❤

Good Evening, Bursties. ❤

I truly apologize for not being able to post. My schedule has been unintentionally unorganized due to my transition to getting back on track with school. I am going on a retreat with my grade tomorrow, just to notify you on my schedule. Setting that aside, let's talk new WNS outfits. They are absolutely stunning, and I am positive that our fellow designers took this certain package of outfits very seriously. Here's my review on them.

I, myself, absolutely adore this particular outfit, considering the fact that it simply looks exactly like Ariana, herself. Ariana's style is quite hard to capture and put down on a virtual site, but I believe that our designers did a wonderful job on this. My opinion on the hair is simple, it's absolutely stunning. The curls, perfected. Stunning work of art. The dress is quite simple, not much to talk about. The shoes look like Frankenstein boots, in my opinion. A bit too much, but aside from that, they did a fabulous job.
Jenny's hair is simply gorgeous. The shadowing, the bangs, it's perfect. Her dress is absolutely stunning, I cannot express how amazing it looks, the waistband, the two parts at the top that come together, words cannot be put into how lovely this is. Everything about the outfit is inexpressibly beautiful.
 This outfit definitely surprised me. Our designers usually never add headphones, or for that matter, any accessories to their outfits, so I was truly surprised by that. The hat is simple, but stylish. The plaid is to die for, so charming and handsome. The pants, not that important, shoes, cannot see them. Lovely outfit, perfect for a Friday night at the arcade!
Oh dear, look at that hat! Haha, Jay comes back strong as ever, with his big, ginormous hat. Why, won't you look at that? Quite large, if I may say. The jacket is quite simple, I am somewhat disapointed with it. The jeans, too bright. It'll make the colors it is dyed look too bright. The shoes, can't see them. Overall, I am simply unamused.






I apologize for the lack of posting. I am not forgetting, and I am not purposely trying to not post. I adore posting, and I express that during every post, so you should be aware of that, but I have been flooded with schoolwork. I, sincerely, apologize to not only the Woozworld Burst owners, Pinkie and Penguin, but to all of you lovely viewers. I will try my best to post early, and plan ahead, but I cannot promise anything. I cherish my hobby as a blogger, and hopefully, will be able to keep it, with the acception of school. Have a lovely evening!❤