Monday, July 28, 2014

Tart Treats ''Key Lime Pie'' Links!

Hi Beautiful Bursties! ♥

My apologies for not posting on Saturday, I stayed over at a friend's house Saturday night, and slept all day yesterday, since I got absolutely no sleep whatsoever. Setting aside that, my creativity juices are not flowing today, so I apologize if this post isn't one of my best ones. On that note, of course, you are wondering what I will be posting about today, so I'll jump right into it! Today, I will be posting about something I mentioned in my first post, introducing myself, baking! I am, of course, aware that it is Summer and who doesn't love baking delicious Summer themed treats? So, I'll be listing some links below and give you some delicious ideas for your baking! Here you go, Bursties!

This Week's Theme: Tart Treats!

Lemon Lime Bars

Coconut Key Lime Macaroons


That's all for now, Bursties! Get bakin' in that kitchen, and make sure to come back Saturday for a new post! Cx Bye Beautifuls!