Monday, July 28, 2014

Apology + LIMITED TIME ONLY!

Hey Bursties, Penguins Here :D I Am SOOOOOO Sorry I Haven't Posted In A Week.. I've been So Busy And Caught Up Writing My New Script :) Since Oath Was Quite A Success Ive Decided To Work On A SERIES. Not A Movie This Time x) Keep An Eye Out On My Wallz Because I'm Going To Be Hiring Some Actors/Actresses Soon! :D 

 Have You Seen Stores? :o

They're Having A Major Summer Clearance Sale! It's Such An Amazing Price Right Now I Wouldn't Want To Miss It :) Even I Bought It! xD You Get 8 FULL Complete Sets Of The Newest Outfits, EVEN THE PROM Outfits! All For Only 19.99 ! That's Super Cheap Considering They Usually Sell Each Outfit For 3.99 Each. That's A Savings Of Just About 10.00 :o

That's All for Today :) (working On New Signoff Pic) xoxo iLuvpenguins64