Friday, July 18, 2014

Sorry + New Woozguidez

Hey guys, sorry for not posting for a while its been getting crazy and I never had time so im very sorry for that. But congratulations to the new woozguidez! I bet they'll be great.They are so nice and always do their job so congratulations again. You guys are very good at ur job, Keep it up!  So since i havent posted alot im gonna do about me.


My real name is: Katie

My favorite color is: Blue and pink.

My favorite food is: Pizza

My role model is: Austin Mahone

My dream: To become a woozguidez

My goal: To take down all the bad unitz and make woozworld a fun and safe place.

One of my woozworld bffs: KelseyLuvJb everybody add her!

My favorite woozworld game: Revenge

My hair color in real life: Brown

My woozworld color code: ffaba7

And thats it! Ty guys xD                                 

Heres austin mahone:                                        Bye guys! Goodnight :)