Friday, July 18, 2014

Moooooveeeeee

Haha, the title is not telling you to move, it is actually.. well. I am moving. That is why I havent posted for awhile. I am sick of all these boxes, and bugs. Bug, bugs, bugs. All over the boxes, yuck! Anywho, I have a topic or two. Ok, so should I do facts about me? I am bored, I will do a combonation post!
Ok,
My real name is Melody, not katie. I do not know why I came up with the name katiekat00, I just wanted something to rythme, or whatever. I am trying to convince woozworld to change my username, but they have not replied in weeks..
Erm, I loved the game Toontown Online by Disney, after it closed I am heading to Toontown rewritten.
I started woozworld at a very young age, and got in some big trouble because I was young, like I said, and Woozworld was not very good in language at that time..
I used to hack woozworld, but not the way you are thinking. Ok, so this was pointless. I made a random woozen, watched youtube hacking videos, -im a noob- and the first and only thing I did for only like 2 days is do the run speed very fast hack, then I stopped. Glad I did.. but I did used to hack toontown, but that is another story! I think I was 9 or 10 at that age, a young rebel.
-------------------
A dream of mine is to start making woozworld comedy videos. I know what your thinking, blah blah blah, but I have some good ideas in my head, I just have to fix a laptop I found in a box.. idk about fixing my computer..
And that is about it! Tune in, probably tomorrow to make up another post... for crazy app mashups! And trust me, you will like it!
Until then,
katiekat00
-it will not let me color this, my Ipad is acting up. D: