Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Q&A + Another Account?! :O - DIES -

     Ayee guys! REALLY sorry about fridays really short post, I was REALLY tired and busy. 
I asked you for questions and I got them c;; Here we goooo c;
Aj-Rafealorowho are you ? answer it ! XDD I'm lady and I'm a blogger at Woozworld Burst :3
IAteMyNameLolHow do I become a pigeon and escape life? You turn into a pigeon and escape life. ENOUGH SAID
CutiePieAmandaare waffles good? miley cyrus is an animal right?  c; hows life ;O?    Yes! Well humans are animals, so yes. Life is not too bad, c:
TheWeirdPersonAm I attractive enough to be a cat? You live up to your name o.0 And I guess? xDD
    
About the new account, my friend and I share one (Ladygagateg) And my actual account is now leeleela. So yeah. BUT STILL CALL ME LADY XDD. The reasons for the account switching are: One, I don't really like my username. Two, I had way to many friends on that account and I wanted to only add my actual friend friends. Three, I made her really mad because she did something and it was a joke and I didn't realize it was a joke and I felt bad so we're now sharing that account.



      My username is now leeleela, so please contact me on that account but still call me Lady c;  
                              XOXO~