Wednesday, July 16, 2014

An Official Blogger + World Cup Winners

Hi Beautiful Bursties! ♥

I apologize that I couldn't post yesterday, due to confusion about posting dates and some personal situations that occurred. Anyhow, I'm back now, and truly excited to announce that I am now an Official Woozworld Burst Blogger! I am beyond grateful to be an Official Blogger, and I am certain that I will enjoy this wonderful journey I am about to start on Woozworld Burst. 

Switching over to a Woozworld topic, The Woozworld World Cup is finally over and the results are in! The Winning Country of the Woozworld World Cup is no other than the strong and beautiful, Brazil! Congratulations to all of the woozens whom were part of the Brazil team, and if you were on the Team, You will be receiving a gold medal to wear in your inventory! Congratulations again! 

That's all for today, Bursties. I apologize if this is a bit short. I am in a bit of a hurry because I am about to go over to my cousin's home, but I promise I will make the next post looooong and thoughtful. Have a lovely day, Bursties! ♥ 

Love and Happiness,