Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Pt. 2 Of Outfit Reviewing

Hi Beautiful Bursties! ♥

I'm Lulu7ice and I hope you all are having a splendid day! Let's hop right into Pt. 2 of the Outfit Reviewing, shall we? Cx

 As I said, I love the Jaws theme Woozworld made up, but my main concern with the boys collections are that most are the complete same as the girls. Mix it up for our male woozens, they are original and fashionable boys too! Back to the positives, this collection, as I said before, has a unique and fresh look to it!
 This collection is my very favouite for the boys, for two reasons. One, It's the only different and original outfit in the boy's collections, and two, because it's obviously fabulous! That one dot in the middle, stands out from all of the other dots, it reminds me of Summer nights with the moon shining! What a lovely collection!
Oh dear, here we go again.. this collection is plain, dull, and obviously no effort was put into it, except drawing it and putting white dots in the middle. Although, hopefully Woozworld will learn from it's mistakes and it make an even better collection soon! 








That's all for today, friends! Also, if any of you were wondering, they pick a new Woozguide each week, one this week and one next week, so keep your eyes open for a new, fresh blue bubbled friend that will be joining us this week. Adios, amigos! ♥