Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Not quitting!

   I am SO sorry guys. I have no idea on what I was thinking last post I'm really sorry! I'm NOT quitting! :D
     Anyways xDD Todays blog post is on my favorites in shopz! :O (I have no clothes I am so sorry ;_;)

GIRLS: (Boys will be in the next post)
 

I love this hair because of its flow.
The flow makes it perfect for all seasons, because
every season has at least a little wind, right? xDD
I love this hair because of its volume.
This hair is best for simple and sophisticated.
It could go with a fancy dress c; Or
it could just be a ponytail for a tank top and shorts c:


I love this shirt so much because of its simplicity.
This shirt would be perfect for going on a date.
Or relaxing at home xDD. Just the looseness screams "SIMPLE"



I love this skirt because of its plaid. I love plaid a lot! xDD
I just noticed that it would go super good with the top xDD
This is perfect because you can color it to be just white, or black and white,
or really any color/colors! c":


   Sorry its so short :C I might not be an official blogger. D: I'm just going through hard times. BTW
My new user is: Bleu-Lily
                           ~XOXO
\