Friday, July 25, 2014

Male clothes I love! +A rare picture of Iluvpenguins64

   Ayee! Its Lady! This blog post is on clothes I love c; BOY EDITION ;O Lets get started!

                             

 This hair I love!
I love it because of its wave. If I was a male I definitely
wear this just because of its flow! It just makes happy!
  I love this shirt because of how cool it is.
I love the wrist tattoo! And the sculls, they just make it awesomer!
This would be perfect for wearing this in the autumn!
  I love the pattern on this!
I love how this is like a splash of pain! You know what I'm saying?
I also love hows it doesn't make the pants too white!
     I love these too much!
I love how:
A) Anyone can wear them
B) The high topness
C) How you can customize them with color placing!
  I think when I'm a high enough level I'll get these! xDD
  
And now for what you've all been waiting for...
    PINGU THE PENGUIN!
DUH DUH DAAAAAAAH!
xDD I edited this and I laughed more than I should've
XOXO~ Lady.