Saturday, July 26, 2014

Hey Guys Smiley Here and I made it!! :D

      Hai There Smiley's :D and Non-Smiley's :). I am LolSmileyBehindTheScene :D. For those who are wondering "Yes I am continuing with my other blog because I have Saturdays and Sundays :) Yay!!. I will continue with my blog every other day then Saturday and Sunday. :D. Anyway I talk about anything here and I can get very cray cray. This will be my 2nd blog :D. So I am experienced. Now I will talk alittle about Me heh :D. My favorite colors are Light Blue much lighter then this one and Light Purple (aka both lighter then these colors xD). -Pats your head- You my children will be totally awesome :D. I like sports and instruments and music. Here is a picture which I didn't take any mention to Loves xD Note: Very BUBBLY at times so be prepared ahah c;



Me just taking selfies when I should be learning. Shameful.. xD