Friday, April 25, 2014

My Outfit Recommendation! -FRIDAY 25TH-

Hai bursties! xP Okay, this post is gonna be  better than the last >.< xD I've decided that, on my friday posts, I'll do an outfit recommendation. ;) :o The outfit will include: Hair, face, torso, legs, feet, theme, level and colourcode.

Okay then c; The theme today is... Casual, but deadly cute! ;) 
Ready for any normal day.

 Let's get started with the hair, ye? Okie, so the hair today is: Hime cut and bandana. I totally love this hair coz it's got an unbelievably adorable bow. (Colour codes: Hair: aa8866 (Brown) Bow: 000000 (Black). Level: 20)   

Face: Innocent with makeup. It's totally , and it makes you look happy, trustworthy and young :I XDDD (Level: 20)

Torso: Headphone sweater. It's awesome, I love the fact that it looks cool, comfy and casual. Like you don't care. (Colourcodes: T-shirt and headphones: FCFCFC (white) sweater: 000000 (black). Level: 30)

Legs: Galaxy leggings. They're great for any occasion, and they look fantastic; leggings that look like tights and a leather skirt on top. (Colour code: 000000 (black) Level: 40)

Shoes: WNS Heels. Also great for multiple occasions. With spikes at the back, it's like: 'I'm cute at first, but when you get to know me, well maybe not ;)' (Colour codes: Front: 000000 (black) Back: FCFCFC (white). Level: 30)

This is the outfit altogether:
It's perfect, I luv it xDD

It doesn't matter if it isn't your colour code. If you don't mix up where the colours are supposed to be, like colour the skirt different from the leggings, then it'd look weird :P So just don't change where the colours are supposed to be. 

Okay, huns, that's all for now u.u I hope this post made up for my other terrible ones xP 

Buhbye for now, Bursties x) As always, keep reading! Look out for the new header and background, it'll be my first time on it :o It should be awesome - as always. 

Thx guys - Gabz