Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Is This THEE end? :O

Hey guys, life here. I looked on Woozworld Burst and I saw that my rate was 1/5 :/ Well, if this IS the end, I want to end off with StYlE ;P So, here are some facts about me!

1. If I had to pick between a cat or a dog, it'd be a dog. :P
2. I've only had 3 boyfriends, of which one was in pre-school! xD
3. I was once kicked out of kindergarten because I flipped off a kid for taking my juice! :O xD
4. My real name is Lexi!
5. I'm currently 14!
6. My birthday is June 13
7. Woozworld is my FavOrItE game!

Yeah so even if i dont get accepted as an official blogger, ill still check here daily c; Well if THAT isn't enough information on me, ask me questions on Woozworld! LifeIsRough is my name c; I hope my score raises, if not, FAIR WELL BURSTIES. And good day c; ~!Life!~