Tuesday, April 22, 2014

DEADMAU5

Hi bursties!!

Ari here x) I just want to say sorry for not posting yesterday, I was very busy eating easter chocolate, hehe :D I hope you guys had a egg-celent easter! xD Today I will be talking about Deadmau5, Woozworld's most rarest and popular item!


Deadmau5 came out about 2 years ago. They became very popular, as people could wear them with any outfit and still look trendy! They are very rare and exclusive! There are many different kinds! Lots of woozens wear them! Here are some of the woozens I have spotted wearing them! :)


                                         ( Me (Ariolisa) and Supermanetee )



( MIAgirll )


                                                           
      ( 242ttt )

                                                       
    ( iluvpenguins64 )

There weren't any boys that I saw today wearing them xD I really love Deadmau5! Its upsetting that they aren't transferrable anymore, Woozworld should make them tradeable! ;)  Some people use these 'transfer glitches' to trade them, but i would NOT reccommend them, you can be in serious trouble with mods for doing that. stay safe! Bye for now, bursties! <3


Signing out, Ariolisa c: