Friday, April 18, 2014

Inspiring Woozen of the Week! -ItsDelilah

Hey Woozens! It's Delilah here! Last week I told you guys I was starting a new thing called "Inspiration of the Week". I got a lot of messages on Woozworld with people telling me their inspirations, but this one really caught my eye. (Not because she's one of the bloggers)

Woozen name (inspiration): iluvpenguins64

Why she's an inspiration (in exact words from the message): i think that penguins is inspiring because she gotten so far in such a little time. she made a blog in the end of too thou tree w teen (2013), and she has rlly inspiring quotes on her woozin page :) she has good fashion sense as well !

From: Anonymous

Well guys, that was this weeks "inspiring woozen of the Week"!

Keep sending me messages or posts about your inspiration on my Woozin page!


My woozen name: ItsDelilah

See you guys later!

XOX,

Delilah!