Sunday, March 9, 2014

St.Patrick's Day+ New Photo+ Big Woozen: Season 2!!!!



   Hey Bursties!!!!! LexiLuvsCats here again! Okay so I have a lot of stuff to tell you.
Well first off let me just say Congratulations to x-DylanGoesRawrx & canadianz on winning the Big Woozen contest!!!! I'm really excited to see all the drama that's gonna happen this year! Hopefully ZackWooz doesn't come and ruin it all like last year! Anyways so the second thing, as you all know St.Patricks Day is coming up and I'm really excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm even going to post some Fashion photo's in an Irish theme to celebrate the holiday!!!!!! I might need models so feel free to message or pc (private chat) me if you want to be in it!!!!!!! :D

Oh and the last thing before I go, I'm going to start making a different profile photo each month to go with the theme of a month. (Ex. March is going to be Green for St.Patricks Day) I haven't really got to it yet though because I'm running low on Wooz and Beex so It might not come up until St.Patricks Day or later. Oh yeah and I'm super excited because my favorite show, Walking Dead is coming on tonight!!!!!!! Anyone a Walking Dead fan like me? xD

Okay well bye Bursties!!!!! Happy Sunday!!!!!!!!