Saturday, March 8, 2014

Spring Fashion Tips + New Youtube Video


      Hey Bursties!!!! LexiLuvsCats here. Sorry I haven't been posting in a while, I've been really busy with school & I haven't been online much so sorry again. Anyways so the topic for today is.....Fashion!!!!

#1:

Shirt: Divine Autumn Blouse
Skirt: Divine Autumn Skirt
Hair: Stud Hairband
Shoes: Romantic Bridal Heels

This is a cute formal but sassy outfit made for Spring! Can be worn at anytime like at the mall or at a spring picnic or even just for fun.

#2:

Shirt: Romantic Summer Shirt
Pants: Jeans with a belt but can also be worn with slim jeans or any other skinny jeans.
Shoes: Romantic Bridal Heels (again sorry I just love these shoes!)
Hair: Ponytail with Bump but can also be worn with Romantic headband

Cute, casual, and fun outfit to hang out on a nice sunny day and just relax but makes you look stylish at the same time! xD

                                                                               #2:

Shirt: Open back T-shirt
Hair: Stud Hairband
Pants: Slim Jeans
Shoes: Guy's Tommy's (even though there guy's shoes everyone in wzw wear's them and they look great on everyone xD)

Comfy, but stylish for a lazy spring day in the house or to just hang out with your friends and watch movie Marathon's all day xD



                                    Model: LexiLuvsCats

Okay well that's it for the fashion tips. There will be a lot more later ;) I hope you loved it as much as I did. ..go check out my sis, CarlyLuvsDogs new video. she still has a little editing to do but it's a lyric video of "Misery Business by Paramore". Carly & I are huge Paramore fans. She has all the lyric's done she just has to add the music (lol). so check it out anyways while playing the song on a different video and tell me what you think. I'll post the video's down bellow. Thanks again Bursties!!!!!!