Saturday, August 1, 2015

#Royal Advices, Love at First Sight

Hello bursties,
 This is a #Royal Advices. About Love. So Lovers out there! Get ready to get Royal tips about Love .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear princess,

First of all you're doing a very great job by helping people through out the world with your #Royal Advices. This time you need to help me in Romance. It was First day of School for me. I met a new girl who is very lovely. I think I fell in love with her. I don't know if she loves me or not but I want to let her know I love her.




Dear lover xD,

So, you think you are in love and want to make a new relationship with each other. Here are some tips you need to know
Be comfortable not just around her but in real life too. Don't ever fake about anything related to you. Be your own you.

Be neat and well groomed. Take baths regularly,  clip your nails,brush your teeth, floss, use scent, wear neat clothes etc. Believe me.  Girls love neatness

Talk to her.  Don't act as if toh don't exist!  Go talk to her.  Get to know about her, her hobbies, likes, dislikes etc. If you won't talk to her she won't know you. 

Compliment her. Girls love complimant. But don't overdo it. dont Talk about her most often.

Give her time. Hang out with her.take her to the movies, park or any sweat place. 

Do things she likes to impress her. That is why knowing her is most important. Know her and do things she love.

Be honest and Loyal, share your ideas and don't ever lie to a girl.

Dont try to be perfect and don't expect perfection from that girl.

Gift her.  But not too often. Never over do anything.

Give her importance and time. Love her show her that in a sign just to make her realize that this relationship is , or than just friendship.

Let your parent know about it. Never keep it a secret or you cam get in danger.



Princessabix