Thursday, July 23, 2015

OFFICIAL BLOGGER!!!!!!!!! :3 And a shoutout...

OMG I'm so excited!!!! This is Jessamyn and I'm here to tell you that I am now an OFFICIAL BLOGGER! That means I get to be in the title header, choose my posting days and have an official title name (I chose "The Creative One," as you can see if you scroll down.) Now that I'm an official blogger I will be posting a LOT more except when I have other work to do, which I usually won't, so get ready for more posts from me! :)

And I would like to give a shoutout to a woozen I met this week!
Her name is JackieBrave.. and we met because of hair xD (don't ask.)
All the time this week lots of people were being really mean (calling me "poor" because I couldn't afford a pair of shorts for 50,000 Beex, refusing to trade me because I apparently "look like a noob") and she was about the only person I met this week that was actually really nice to me :) We talked for a long time, and it was really nice :D
So if you see JackieBrave around, make sure to say hi! C:


(having some problems operating blogger right now so my sign-off pic is way down there... :/)
Signing off for today.... ~Jessamyn