Friday, January 30, 2015

Nation Winners!! ;D

Hello Woozens,

Long time no talk. I have missed all of you guys. School has wore me out. I haven't posted in like 2 months. I'm so sorrrrry. The last Nation Ceremony is going on RIGHT NOW. OH MY GOD. Guess what Nation Won?! CORTOZA FOR DA WIN! The woozens who was on team CORTOZA will get get 1,280 Wooz! 
I want to say everything was great. Thank you, Woozband for doing a great job. LOVE YOU. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Woozens! Domo, Nation, and Valentines stuff are out!!!! 


OMGGGGGG. YOU BETTAH BUY BEFORE ALL GONE.

That's all I have for today. I love you, Woozens. I'm glad to be back.

- XxxLoveForeverxx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW PHOTO COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!